Friday, November 2, 2012

Laughlin, Nevada Most of October

 

Not much to say about our stay at the Edgewater Hotel, but we got a rest.  There is a lot to do in Laughlin, besides gambling, but besides sitting at the pool in 90 degree weather (pretty nice) we slept a lot.

I did spend a day in the hospital, where they made sure I was not having a stroke, since I had been dizzy since the last cruise.  I checked out OK, but still was dizzy.  Our son, David, told us about the Epley maneuver, which we checked out on the internet.  We tried it and I feel a lot better.  I wish the doctors had told me about it.

So after almost a month, we left, and drove to Las Vegas.  We will stay for 4 nights, drive to Grand Junction to see Clara and stay over since Duane has a follow up appointment at the hospital there, before heading, finally, home.

No comments:

Post a Comment