Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How to be a follower

I think, maybe, I have figured out a way for you to become a follower.  It helps us to know that you are out there and we are not talking to ourselves.  It feels great to know that others are traveling with us in spirit.  We may need your support later, when we are traveling on our own.

On the right side of this page there is a new button that you can push that is under the title "followers and how to be a follower".  You may need to scroll to the right if the heading does not show.  Click the "Join this Site" and then you log on, or set up an account if you don't have one.  That should do it.  We are unable to do it because we are the bloggers.  Let us know if it works for you by making a comment on this blog.

I think I was wrong about you getting emails when we post a blog if you are a follower.  I wish it was true because it would be very helpful.  I did find this ap that I added under the "followers" ap.

You can subscribe to our blog with it.  I really don't know exactly how it works.  It might work on phones or tablets or emails.  Check it out and see if it lets you get emails when we post a new blog.  Then please let us know.  Thanks.
 
Do you know how to make to make a comment?  Just click on the word comment at the end of the blog and write away.

And yes, Sandi, we did get your comment on "6 days at sea".

It is wonderful to have some time on the internet when we aren't totally rushed.  Sorry if some of our posts are short, late or just snippy.  But today we have Mc Donald's to thank.  Free wifi close to where the ship has docked.  So, remember to patronize your local Mc Donalds on our behalf. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your posts. I just tried the "Join this Site" option, will see if it works when you post a new blog entry.

    Sounds like you're having fun. I've always heard that the aft cabins are the most sought-after ones, but never heard about the downsides of noise and vibrations!

    ReplyDelete